Home Home Care Physiotherapy
WellnessOne Physiotherapy offers home physiotherapy services because we understand that some conditions or injuries can make it difficult to receive rehabilitation at our clinic. Our mission is to provide our at-home physiotherapy patients with the same high-quality therapy that they would receive in our clinic, while also instructing them on how to utilize their home environment to help achieve their rehabilitation goals.
Why Choose WellnessOne Physiotherapy at home?
- We provide professional and high quality physiotherapy at home by a skilled team comprised of Paediatric physiotherapist, occupational therapist, Speech therapists, geriatric, cancer, orthopaedic and neurologic phyisiotherapist.
- We can offer a wide range of home physiotherapy tools and techniques in your home including: exercise therapy, postural training, manual therapy, ultrasound, electrotherapy and more.
- Our therapists will work with you and your home environment to achieve the same excellent standard of care that patients have come to expect from us. We will lay out a clear home rehabilitation plan, and will provide you with the treatment that you need.
- We usually treat in hour-long home care sessions. Home care cases are often complicated, or have other confounding medical or social factors that make short visits less effective and less rewarding for the patient.
- We keep full records of your therapy.
Based on the initial assessment, the physiotherapist will decide the best course of treatment, which can include:
- Manual physiotherapy techniques
- Electrical stimulation
- EMG biofeedback
- Gait analysis and training
- Home exercise prescription
- T.E.N.S. (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Functional Training
- Ergonomic and Return to Work Assessments
- In-home Functional Assessments
- Mobility and Falls Risk Assessment
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) management
We currently offer home physiotherapy services in Calicut and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in receiving physiotherapy at home, or have questions, please contact us by phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). A physiotherapist will work with you to answer your questions and schedule a visit.