Food and Nutrition
- Eat fresh vegetables and fruits or if you’re not vegetarian eat slim meats, nuts, sprouts and salads.
- Make sure you get a balanced diet, as often as possible.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated & keep yourself healthy.
- Having warm or hot milk before bed helps to get good sleep & relieves constipation.
- Cut down on caffeine and caffeinated, aerated beverages.
- Limit alcohol intake. Tobacco and drugs should be an absolute No.
- Steer clear of sugar, stimulants and processed food.
- Maintain a healthy weight.